Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Katie's Paper Treats

     I love to make things with paper.  I enjoy making cards, decoupaging and scrap-booking, mostly.  Recently I started having fun designing things on the computer.  Although I do not have any fancy computer software, I still have a lot of fun.  The other day I was inspired by a note pad I found at Target.


     I know it only cost a dollar, but every dollar adds up when I am in those few "money saving" isles when you first walk in the doors of Target.  After ten minutes I have fifteen $1 items, and I am spending more money than I intended to.  In all actuality, I probably would have bought this note pad anyway, except that I had five at home already, and I was trying to be good.  So I quick snapped a picture for future inspiration, and practiced some self control.

     Today I stumbled upon the picture and decided to try to design one similar.  I know I normally post things about GAPS and healthy living on this blog, but being the pink pioneer girl is not limited to just food.  So, here is my notepad!


       
     Ta da!  Here it is for printing.


     When I print my own list pads I like to print twenty or so pages, cute them to the same size, and use a binder clip to keep them all together.  The nice thing about using a binder clip is if you have multiple lists you can rearrange them in a different order, or pull a fresh one out, and place it on top, with out losing track of them.  It works really well when you are planning a trip or something that takes multiple lists.

     If you want to print some the best way to go about it is to copy the picture and paste it in a word document.  You will probably need to re-size the picture to the document page.  If you want to make it even lighter, you can set your printer setting to "fast draft".

No comments:

Post a Comment